Party for a Purpose
Believe in She was proud to present Party for a Purpose to support City of Hope’s Yoga for Hope event. Together we raised $7,000 for Cancer, Diabetes & AIDS research.
It was an amazing evening. that included:
* Never before seen pop culture entertainment fine art including the first Peanuts Sunday strip, original Dr. Seuss illustrations and vintage drawings by Chuck Jones.
* Wine Tasting with Arroyo Seco Vinyards, Bridgeview Winery and Couvillion Winery.
* Lululemon Fashion Show featuring the Lululemon Ambassadors and Believe in She Moms & Daughters.
* Live Music by Hilary Michels. Her artistic motto: “To make music that is relatable, that touches hearts, and inspires higher thinking about how we all show up in this world.”
* Incredible gourmet healthy organic food prepared by Jimbos … Naturally.
* Inspirational goodie bag for every guest.
Thank you to our incredible sponsors who made this event possible!