Do you dream about making a difference in girls’ lives? Believe in She is looking for a dedicated group of Change Warriors who are committed to shifting the self-esteem cycle in their communities.
If you are a Yoga Alliance certified RYT interested in Joining the Movement and becoming a Certified Believe in She teacher this training is for you.
Registration is now open for our first
Believe in She Inspiration Institute
Change Warrior Training!
When: Saturday November 10, 2012 – Monday November 12, 2012
Where: The Little Yoga Studio, San Diego, CA
Space is limited
We are excited to officially announce our first Believe In She Teacher Training Program! Come join us for an enriching weekend filled with prana, fun, and all the comprehensive training you need to become the first ever-certified Believe In She™ yoga instructor!
Led by Jamie Dicken, CPLC, RYT, Founder of Believe in She and her co-leader, Linda Sorkin, MA, LMFT, RYT, the Believe in She certification program will help you take your yoga practice to a whole new level! Becoming a certified Believe In She™ yoga instructor will not only launch your business to reach more students, but support you in sharing your passion with a deeper purpose.
You will leave the Believe in She Teacher Training certified and ready to teach the Believe In She™ 8-week curriculum. As part of this comprehensive training program, you will also become adept in following topics:
- The nuts and bolts of the Believe in She movement, philosophy, and opportunities
- Mastery in the 1st series of Believe In She 8-week classes.
- Knowledge on a variety of issues affecting tween girls. For example, friendship drama, bullying, nutrition, body image, self esteem, identity, etc.
- Insight into the issues surrounding mothers and daughters
- Techniques to establish a relationship/connection with tweens and their mothers
- In-depth mastery of the Believe in She journal process
- Marketing and the business of Believe in She
- Defining and redefining your personal mission/vision for Believe In She as either an adjunct to your existing business or creating a new yoga venture
- Troubleshooting – navigating through the difficult moments
Click here to register for this training. Spaces are limited so be sure to reserve your spot today!
About Linda Shook Sorkin, MA LMFT: